Thursday, March 19, 2009

An Old Family Fave Has Made It To Durham

I stopped by Sam's today to pick-up a few 6 packs. While there, I saw one of the Thornburg-Burling clan's favorite beers. I had seen it a couple weeks ago at Tyler's, but it had slipped my mind.

Nope....not original Leinie's. I do wish it would come to NC. I guess folks in Wisconsin don't want to share with the rest of us (who could blame them?)!

Fat Tire and the other beers from New Belgium Brewing are now sold in NC.

After reading this post, Amy might make a stop at Sam's before going home.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Yeah! I saw that in an email from Tyler's right before I left for FL!

I hope it tastes better on draft than it did at the Beer Festival, though! Maybe my tastes have changed, but, I didn't care for it so much out of the bottle.

But, I'm willing to try it again once BS is over!

"Wabili: Another name for those bobble-head dogs you see in the back of people's cars".