Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Business Trip

I'm on my way home from my first business trip since J&S were born. I do miss everyone, but the entire trip was not as bad as I thought it would be. Good to know because ye olde travel schedule is going to get busy in October. Of course, I was only gone for 1 night. The upcoming trips will be longer. I'll also admit running home before going to the airport yesterday to collect 2 "essential" items I forgot...I also got to say goodbye to S&J&S again.

So where in the world is Jon? Dayton OH International Airport (at the moment). A fairly dumpy airport, but at least they have free WiFI and the airfare was $600 cheaper than flying to Cincinnati (where my meeting was).

I have some more time to kill....I think I'll see if I can find something for S&J. I think they deserve a trinket to commemorate my first trip. Shannon probably deserves something too.....like an afternoon at Bella Trio spa!

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

So...it'll be interesting to hear a report from Shannon as to how things went for her while you were gone! I bet she was busy, busy, busy!

Shannon said...

OK, it was really like TWO nights since you didn't get home last night until after we all went to bed!!! And, poor Raven deserves a treat too since she put up with all the screaming last night and murdered Squeaker in the process.

Analee said...

oh no, shannon's comment sounds like it didn't go very well!