Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Raven just farted and it really stinks!! At least someone in this house has stinkier farts than I do!

2. I don't know where my brain is this evening. 4 or 5 times tonight I have stopped because I couldn't remember what I was doing!

3. Wow! We have a lot of work to do on the house and nursery before the girls come. Time is flying fast.

4. Speaking of the nursery.....Only for the girls will I strip 4 layers of paint off wood. Geesh, I hate doing that task now! It's smelly (but not as bad as Raven farts), tiring, & dirty work.

5. I'm really sore today from spending 18 hours on the nursery this weekend.

6. Random sports thoughts.....Hurricanes could go far in the Cup playoffs. You heard it here first. Duke basketball is over-rated this year. Tyler Hansborough for UNC is one heck of a player....he is the team this year.

7. Pee Yew!!! Raven just farted again.

8. More sports....Clemson would have won the ACC championship if they could shoot free throws. As my coach said: "Small things win games.:

9. NPR on Sunday mornings from 8 AM to 1 PM is excellent entertainment. News from 8 to 10, with some puzzles thrown in. Car Talk for an hour. Wait, Wait Don't Tell me game show. And my favorite....Splendid Table hosted by my girlfriend (as Shannon calls Lynn Rosetta-Kasper).

10. I'll be very happy when the babies get here....safe & healthy. Let's wait 10 more weeks girls!

11. I was convinced St. Patrick's Day was the 15th. I always thought it coincided with the Ides of March.

12. I hope everyone is doing well....I haven't heard from anyone lately. Of course, I haven't put out much effort since work and home life is keeping me busy!

13. Shannon and I were wondering who the 7 people who voted were. We can guess Mark, Amy, Doc, and Analee. Who were the other 3. I learned last week that a friend I rarely see (but happened to attend the same party with on Friday) found our blog and voted. That leaves 2 more. I think Tara voted. Who else?

14. Looks like we are going with "Krystyna" (notice I spelled it correctly & yes Doc, I did find the "edit" button).

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I happen to know that our cousin Mike and Cindy voted!

Miss ya, too. We'll have to try and remedy that soon.

I'm seeing Shannon Friday!

Analee said...

we should all get together for dinner. well, "all" being us, ya'll, and the burlings. :)

time does fly. before you know it they'll be 6 months old and growing out of that car seat you spent so much time picking out.