Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busted!

A few Friday's ago (before July 4th), I had enough of work for the week and left early to go hang out with the family. I got home and......no one was there.

Not sure where they were and not wanting to hang out by myself, I headed over to FullSteam Brewery (a local microbrew). I was relaxing and enjoying my Rocket Science IPA when my cell rang. It was Shannon. Her first words were "You are sooooo busted!!!! You are having a beer at FullSteam aren't you?"

When Shannon and the kids were returning from an afternoon at the YMCA pool, they happened to drive by FullSteam brewery. Sophie exclaimed "that's Daddy's car!" as they drove by. Mom didn't believe it, but Sophie was insistent. So Shannon drove around the block. Sure enough......Shannon saw my car and then gave me a call.

It all ended well enough......Shannon and I had a beer, the kids got to run around, and I got to see everyone.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

Thought about going there the other day. Will have to hit it before we move!